The purpose of the statement is to specify the information that Alcohol Learning Centre of 310, Wellington House, 133-155 Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8UG ("ALC") collects through this site and to explain what it does with such information.
(1) This statement applies to everybody who visits this website and not just to those who register for the ALC newsletter and other services ("Registered Users").
(2) Registered Users also agree to additional conditions that are to be read with this statement.
3. Data Collected
(1) The only information collected through this site the details supplied by the Registered Users upon registration and the information that they supply through using ALC services.
(2) Such data are collected, held and processed for the following purposes:
(a) developing capacity and capability locally to achieve improvements in the delivery of health and social care;
(b) supporting policy implementation in relation to health and social care;
(c) supporting the development of health and social care policy; and
(d) dealing with Registered Users' enquiries and correspondence with a Registered User.
(3) ALC does not yet collect cookies.
4. The Website
The Website is maintained at
Knowledge & Intelligence Team (North West)
Public Health England
Henry Cotton Building,
5. Subject Access
Subject access requests and other enquiries may be addressed to ALC at the above address.
ALC reserves the right to add to or modify this statement from time to time.