Communications and Campaigns
Tools and Training
- 'Alcohol care in England's hospitals: An opportunity not to be wasted' has been published
The report 'Alcohol care in England's hospitals: An opportunity not to be wasted' was published by Public Health England on 14 November 2014. This report is for local authority and NHS commissioners practitioners in hospital alcohol services and those in associated community services. The document summarises the available evidence for the contribution of specialist alcohol services for the patients in secondary care. It takes in recommendations from a range of advisers over the last decade and, based on recent surveys, explores the interventions that these services might provide and describes what is understood about current service provision.
- The report 'Alcohol, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Assault' has been published by the Institute of Alcohol Studies
The Institute of Alcohol Studies published a report on 17 September 2014 outlining the evidence linking alcohol with domestic abuse, violence and sexual assault.
- Alcohol Treatment Statistics 2013-2014 have been published
The annual alcohol treatment statistics were published by Public Health England on 29 October 2014.
- Public Health England has published its 7 priorities, including reducing harmful drinking, for the next 5 years
Public Health England has published their 7 priorities for the next 5 years, having looked closely at the evidence to determine where they can most effectively focus their efforts. 'From evidence into action: opportunities to protect and improve the nation's health' was published on 23 October 2014.
- 'Public Health and the licensing act 2003- guidance note on effective participation by public health teams' has now been published
We are pleased to announce the publication of Public Health England's 'Public health and the Licensing Act 2003 - guidance note on effective participation by public health teams' was published on 14 October.
- AlcoChange - a behavioural platform that aims to help people to drink sensibly
AlcoChangeQS is a clinically validated patent pending behavioural platform that aims to help people drink sensibly.
Most Popular Content
- AUDIT - C
- AUDIT - Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test
- Fast Alcohol Screening Test (FAST)
- Severity of Alcohol Dependence Questionnaire (SADQ)
- Paddington Alcohol Test PAT 2011
- IBA Role Play Videos
- ED Datasharing Case Studies
- AUDIT - PC
- Ready Reckoner v5.2 and Instructions
- Contributions of Alcohol Use to Teenage Pregnancy -An initial examination of geographical and evidence based associations