Communications and Campaigns
Tools and Training
- Alcohol Treatment Statistics 2013-2014 have been published
The annual alcohol treatment statistics were published by Public Health England on 29 October 2014.
- Public Health England has published its 7 priorities, including reducing harmful drinking, for the next 5 years
Public Health England has published their 7 priorities for the next 5 years, having looked closely at the evidence to determine where they can most effectively focus their efforts. 'From evidence into action: opportunities to protect and improve the nation's health' was published on 23 October 2014.
- 'Public Health and the licensing act 2003- guidance note on effective participation by public health teams' has now been published
We are pleased to announce the publication of Public Health England's 'Public health and the Licensing Act 2003 - guidance note on effective participation by public health teams' was published on 14 October.
- AlcoChange - a behavioural platform that aims to help people to drink sensibly
AlcoChangeQS is a clinically validated patent pending behavioural platform that aims to help people drink sensibly.
- Joint Strategic Needs Asssessment Support pack 2015/16 and 'Why Invest?' slide pack
As part of their public health remit, local authorities are responsible for commissioning alcohol interventions and services. This joint strategic needs assessment (JSNA) support pack - updated annually and in its third year - will help local areas to develop JSNAs and local joint health and wellbeing strategies which effectively address public health issues relating to alcohol.
- Alcohol Concern's Annual Conference on 19 November 2014
Alcohol Concern's Annual Conference, 'Facing our Alcohol Problem- Taking Back our Health and High Streets' will give delegates the chance to hear from leading experts on a broad range of topics including CCG commissioning, alcohol advertising, older people and veterans, advocacy and behaviour change. The conference gives people the opportunity to engage with and explore the key alcohol issues during Alcohol Awareness Week.It will be taking place in Glaziers Hall, London on Thursday 19 November.
Most Popular Content
- Fast Alcohol Screening Test (FAST)
- AUDIT - C
- AUDIT - Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test
- Severity of Alcohol Dependence Questionnaire (SADQ)
- Paddington Alcohol Test PAT 2011
- AUDIT - PC
- IBA Role Play Videos
- ED Datasharing Case Studies
- Contributions of Alcohol Use to Teenage Pregnancy -An initial examination of geographical and evidence based associations
- AUDIT in different languages