Communications and Campaigns
Tools and Training
- Soberistas.com: an independent peer support website aimed at women with problematic drinking behaviours
Soberistas.com is an independent peer support website aimed at women with problematic drinking behaviours. It was launched in 2012 by Lucy Rocca, who quit alcohol in 2011 after 22 years of routinely drinking more than she intended and consequently dealing with all the shame and self-loathing that go along with alcohol misuse.
- British Heart Foundation have published 'Health at work guide to alcohol'
This guide published by the British Heart Foundation promotes alcohol awareness in the workplace is the 6th booklet in our Health at Work toolkit.
- UKCTAS Alcohol Policy in Practice Course - September 2016 (early bird rates until 17 June 2016!)
The acclaimed Alcohol Policy in Practice course run by the UK Centre for Tobacco and Alcohol Studies (UKCTAS) is now taking applicants for 2016.
- Alcohol IBA Commissioning Toolkit is now available
The Alcohol IBA Commissioning Toolkit is now available to download.
- Drink Less: A free app to help people reduce their consumption of alcohol
Want to get healthier and save money by drinking less alcohol, but not sure how to go about it? A team of psychologists at University College London (UCL) have developed a brand new app to help.
- Dame Sally Davies and fellow UK Chief Medical Officers have published new guidelines for alcohol consumption
Dame Sally Davies and fellow Uk Chief Medical Officers have published new guidelines for alcohol consumption today and warn that drinking any level of alcohol raises the risk of a range of cancers. Also published today is a review by the Committee on Carcinogenicity on alcohol and cancer risk.
Most Popular Content
- Fast Alcohol Screening Test (FAST)
- AUDIT - Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test
- Severity of Alcohol Dependence Questionnaire (SADQ)
- AUDIT - C
- AUDIT in different languages
- Parental substance misuse elearning
- The Short Alcohol and Alcohol Problems Perception Questionnaire (SAAPPQ)
- Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test - AUDIT (standard and extended versions)
- Identification and Brief Advice Tool 2016 (revised, April 2016)
- Paddington Alcohol Test PAT 2011