Communications and Campaigns
Tools and Training
- Briefing paper on alcohol brief intervention: where next for IBA
A new briefing paper has been published (on 16 November 2015) by the Alcohol Academy, supported by Alcohol Research UK, warns that unless decisive and coordinated action is taken, the effectiveness of the UK's current approach to alcohol brief interventions will wane, hampering the programme's ability to deliver important benefits to those at risk from harmful levels of drinking.
- European Conference: Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
This is a 3 day conference followed by a one day symposium for all all professional and others associated with FASD.
- New Blue Light initiative - Supporting family members to respond to change resistant drinkers
Adfam and Alcohol Concern invite you to be part of an exciting new joint project, and a follow up to last year's Blue Light project which targeted change resistant drinkers.
- A resource to support local adoption of Nalmefene has been published by NICE
NICE has published a resource to support local adoption of Nalmefene in line with the requirements of the Technology Appraisal TA325.
- PHE announces new capital funding for drug and alcohol recovery services
Public Health England has today announced the availability of £10 million of capital funding for services that are helping people in England with drug or alcohol problems to recover from their addiction.
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) support products have now been published
PHE has published the latest alcohol, drugs and tobacco joint strategic needs assessment (JSNA) resource pack to help local areas develop joint strategic needs assessments and local joint health and wellbeing strategies that effectively address public health issues relating to alcohol, drug and tobacco use.
Most Popular Content
- AUDIT - Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test
- Fast Alcohol Screening Test (FAST)
- AUDIT - C
- Severity of Alcohol Dependence Questionnaire (SADQ)
- Paddington Alcohol Test PAT 2011
- The Short Alcohol and Alcohol Problems Perception Questionnaire (SAAPPQ)
- AUDIT in different languages
- Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test - AUDIT (standard and extended versions)
- Modified-Single Alcohol Screening Question (M-SASQ)
- Contributions of Alcohol Use to Teenage Pregnancy -An initial examination of geographical and evidence based associations